Pedro is a Brazilian graphic designer and art director focused on exploring diverse visual approaches to create expressive graphic projects and eye-catching imagery. With a range of skills and a particular interest in the 2D/3D dialogue, he plays with form, texture, typography and color to reach and elevate the creative potential of each work.
He studied graphic design at Universidade Estadual Paulista and graduated in 2015, going through a one-year program at The New School in the process. So far he has lived and worked in São Paulo, New York and Barcelona, crafting detailed still and motion projects for digital, editorial and visual communication purposes.
- ↳ email@example.com
- Living in Brooklyn, NY
- Working as Senior Designer at Buck
Nike, Adidas, Spotify, New York Times, Shutterstock, Youtube, Electric Sky, Kiehls, McKinsey, Nickelodeon, Havaianas, Sesc.
R/ga, Sagmeister & Walsh, Six N. Five, Collins, Vault 49, PS2, Pharus, Daó, Platô, Margem.
- 2019 IF Design Awards
- 2019 LAD Awards
- 2018 Brasil Design Awards
- 2018 Bienal Iberoamericana de Design
- 2018 IF Design Awards
- 2017 ADG Brasil Design Biennial
- 2017 Copper Hewitt Design Awards
Features & Publications
- Its Nice That
- Playful Graphics (book)
- Shapes: Geometric Forms in Graphic Design (book)
- Brand New
- 2018 Platotipos - São Paulo
- 2017 36 Days of Type - Barcelona